As Head of the Crime & Regulatory department, Sarah is responsible for the overall supervision of services for Police Station, Magistrates Court, Crown Court, Complex Cases, Fraud and Prison Law.
A Recommended Lawyer in Legal 500, Sarah has specialised exclusively in criminal law throughout her career. Being a Duty Solicitor and Solicitor Advocate, Sarah believes that clients should have access to a breadth of service for all of their advice needs within the Criminal Justice System from the Police Station through to the Crown Court and Appellate Courts. Regulatory crime holds a particular interest for Sarah along with defending prosecutions by the Serious Fraud Office. A Prison Law Supervisor contracted with the Legal Aid Agency, Sarah regularly represents clients facing hearings before the Parole Board and Independent Adjudicator.
- Defending vulnerable adults with autistic spectrum disorders.
- Murder involving complex mental health issues.
- Conspiracy to defraud, prosecution by Serious Fraud Office.
- Defending private prosecutions involving regulated client.
- Secured the release of prisoners serving a sentence of Imprisonment for Public Protection.
- Secured executive release for a prisoner serving a sentence for armed robbery recalled for cultivating cannabis whilst on licence.
- Defended in multi-handed drugs and firearms cases.
Scuba diving, marine life and going to the gym.