- Criminal Legal Representation
- Crown Court Hearings
- Fraud & Private Prosecutions
- Trading Standards and Licensing Prosecutions
As Head of the Crime & Regulatory department, Sarah is responsible for the overall supervision of services for Police Station, Magistrates Court, Crown Court, Complex Cases, Fraud and Prison Law.
A Recommended Lawyer in Legal 500, Sarah has specialised exclusively in criminal law throughout her career. Being a Duty Solicitor and Solicitor Advocate, Sarah believes that clients should have access to a breadth of service for all of their advice needs within the Criminal Justice System from the Police Station through to the Crown Court and Appellate Courts. Regulatory crime holds a particular interest for Sarah along with defending prosecutions by the Serious Fraud Office. A Prison Law Supervisor contracted with the Legal Aid Agency, Sarah regularly represents clients facing hearings before the Parole Board and Independent Adjudicator.
- Defending vulnerable adults with autistic spectrum disorders.
- Murder involving complex mental health issues.
- Conspiracy to defraud, prosecution by Serious Fraud Office.
- Defending private prosecutions involving regulated client.
- Secured the release of prisoners serving a sentence of Imprisonment for Public Protection.
- Secured executive release for a prisoner serving a sentence for armed robbery recalled for cultivating cannabis whilst on licence.
- Defended in multi-handed drugs and firearms cases.
Scuba diving, marine life and going to the gym.
Latest News & Insights:
Hutton’s Law Wins Best SME Advisory Firm South Wales (2019)Read More
Hutton’s Law secures Law Society’s conveyancing quality markRead More
Consistently recognised for ExcellenceRead More
Hutton’s wins Family Law Firm of the Year 2016Read More