Our Business Services department offers a diverse range of services for your business from commercial and residential property related matters, through to commercial litigation, Regulatory Defence and Professional Negligence.
Our clients range from small company starts ups to large multi-national corporations . We take the time to understand our clients so that we can tailor our services to fit with what they need.
Our award winning team is big enough to deal with complex disputes but small enough to ensure that your business is given the time and client attention you deserve and what many larger firms aspire to achieve.
Most of our team are qualified solicitors and have a wide range of experience in complex and high value matters across several areas of law; the net effect of which is that we are able to offer an enviable track record of not only delivering results but also adding value to your business, albeit at far less costs that firms who typically conduct this work.
We have an extremely client focused team whose primary goal is to ensure the transaction progresses smoothly and above all at reasonable cost. Whatever legal support your business needs we are can and will deliver it.
At Hutton’s we have advisors who have a wide range of legal experience. Our award winning solicitors are on hand to provide advice and assistance on:
- Charity and Regulatory matters;
- Professional Negligence claims ;
- Solicitor Cost disputes;
- New Business Set ups;
- Property Management Company operations and tenant’s rights ;
- Professional Disciplinary Tribunals – such as for Teachers, Pharmacists, Doctors, Dentists and other Regulated Professionals ;
- Trading Standards investigations and prosecutions;
- Employment and HR matters, including Settlement Agreements, Claims and general employee related matters;
- Probate and Inheritance Act investigations and claims;
- Company Commercial law and Secretarial functions;
- Trust Management and Advice;
Please call or email us for an initial no obligation discussion about your matter to see how we can help.Back To Services