Legal Services Cardiff
Civil and Commercial Litigation
Why consult us?
To be involved in legal proceedings, whether bringing a claim or defending one can be very stressful. We understand that and so when you instruct us our aim is to take the strain for you and resolve your case in the fastest possible time and in the best way for you. We fight cases to win.
The ability to think quickly and immediately assess evidence, decide effective case paths and best strategies have been strengths that have led to a succession of successful civil actions for both corporate and individual clients.
We are adept at helping our clients resolve their legal disputes in the most practical, efficient and cost-effective ways.
We can help you to:
- Negotiate a settlement to avoid court proceedings
- Arrange mediation
- Resolve your dispute with the help of an impartial third party (“Mediation”)
- Start or defend a claim in the County Court or High Court, whatever the value
- Appeal against a court or other tribunal’s decision
- Seek a Judicial Review of a public body’s decision which has affected you
- Take steps to enforce a judgment made in your favour
Hutton’s has a team of qualified professionals who are on hand to give you or your business bespoke advice and support when you need it. We work in partnership with our clients to understand their business and commercial goals to ensure that their interests are effectively risk managed.
We can offer large firm skills and experience, but without the “big ticket” price tag. We are here to solve problems and ensure that matters are dealt with commercially and pragmatically.
We have an excellent track record of success dealing with a wide range of cases, ranging from simple Small Claims disputes, all way up to multi million pound cases in the Commercial and Technology and Construction Courts: all of this from a team which is highly rated in leading legal directories, such as Chambers Legal Directory.
We offer expertise in relation to:
- Breach of Contract
- Constructions and Building disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Property Litigation
- Employment law
- Shareholder disputes
- Financial and Insurance disputes
- Injunctive proceedings
- Licensing and Regulatory matters
- Debt recovery
- Probate disputes